About Me

My photo
Boston, Massachusetts, United States
Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me... Anything can happen, child. Anything can be. Shel Silverstein

Monday, November 24, 2008

Overdose.

Is there truth behind the concept that anything in excess is dangerous? I like to think so, because I would like to add some excitement to the description of my addiction to reading. I read dangerously. I stay up a minimum of 2 hours later every night to get my fix and occasionally wake up at least an hour early. I guess sleep deprivation can be considered dangerous. I must go shoot up some thoughts now so that I can have time to sober up before lunch with the boyfriend.


over and out.

No comments: