About Me

My photo
Boston, Massachusetts, United States
Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me... Anything can happen, child. Anything can be. Shel Silverstein

Monday, January 17, 2011

Social Experiment: TEN

Be sure to pause the music at the bottom of the page before watching the video!

Social Experiment: Can You Change a Life for $10?

A group of strangers in Portland, Maine are asked to change lives with just ten dollars. See what they did!

Guster- Bad Bad World from Softshell Productions on Vimeo.



This is just so beautiful and such a great idea to apply to my TEN project. I want to do a $10 to change lives project every week. What could you do with $10? Send me ideas, pictures, videos, ect.. to taelorrussell@gmail.com.



over and out

1 comment:

Lee said...

That is really cool!