About Me

My photo
Boston, Massachusetts, United States
Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me... Anything can happen, child. Anything can be. Shel Silverstein

Monday, January 17, 2011

The blackbird must be flying.

Sorry for the THIRD post of the day. I really need to wait until the end of the day to blog. Anyways... I got all moved back into my apartment, went shopping, and had a nice mini date with Ethan :) Spring semester... here I come (reluctantly).

Organization:

I used my towel rack as a necklace/ earring organizer..



and my full length mirror as a belt and headband organizer..



and my over the door hooks as a scarf and hat organizer..



Day Six: Part Two: Ten

It warmed up outside and Ethan and I were about the hit the town, so I decided to change :) I am wearing the same jeans as earlier and some blue Urban Outfitters sandals with a white tank top and a Gap vest on top. I wore my new scarf that Caleigh got me for Christmas with the same headband and jewelry as earlier. Ethan told me my outfit was really cute and that I looked really pretty and it made me smile :)












Downtown: Reunited

Ethan and I set up his dorm, well he set up his dorm while I played (poorly) the guitar and made up silly songs. Then, we went to BookPeople and were in HEAVEN. We LOVE BookPeople. Then we walked to Whole foods and on the way, we saw more black birds than I have ever seen in one place at one time and it was actually kind of magical. Then we roamed whole foods and got some dinner. On the way out, we stopped and picked up some unique chocolate truffles to try (and they were delicious)! We got a ginger and wasabi truffle, a Mexican chile truffle, a Guinness truffle (no alcohol in it), a Champagne truffle (also no alcohol), and my personal favorite, a Lavender truffle.





When the blackbird flew out of sight,
It marked the edge
Of one of many circles.

-Wallace Stevens


Goodnight:



Psalm 4:8 (NLT)
In peace I will lie down and sleep,
for you alone, O Lord, will keep me safe.


over and out

No comments: