About Me

My photo
Boston, Massachusetts, United States
Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me... Anything can happen, child. Anything can be. Shel Silverstein

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Wish List:

Okay, so my 20th birthday is in a mere 10 days and I don't even feel that excited. Normally this close to my birthday, I am super excited and counting down the days. This is probably because I have gone on trips every year for my birthday since I turned 16. I spent 16 in Beverly Hills, 17 in Italy, 18 at a ranch resort and lodge, and 19 in Seattle. This year, on top of turning the boring age of 20, I haven't made any exciting plans. I may or may not go camping.. that's as far as I have gotten. Most of my excitement is pinned on September when Ethan and I will be moving to Angers, France for a semester abroad. So.. to get myself a little amped up, I went on a mini wishlist building extravaganza and found some fun things. I thought it would be fun to share my finds and if anyone wants to send a gift my way on March 13... :P


 






 

  




 

moss mills milo bracelet - photo 

Dachshund Bracelet 

 

 

Canvas Wedges 

   

Mental Floss Magazine 

 

http://s.ecrater.com/stores/74726/4be092260d85f_74726b.jpg

 Vintage Polaroid Land Camera Automatic 320 Folding Camera with Leather Case and Manual

 over and out.

No comments: