About Me

My photo
Boston, Massachusetts, United States
Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me... Anything can happen, child. Anything can be. Shel Silverstein

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Things I've learned.

This is going to have to be a quick post since I need to leave for school soon!

Quick overview of the past few days:
I got my hair cut
I made a raggedy ann costume for halloween
I learned that popping balloons with a razor is harder than one would think
I am really good at black jack.. or just lucky
That waking up from naps is one of the more difficult things to do
I learned how to be a "dazzling" friend
I learned what a "dazzle" is (go look it up!)
I think I did well on my french test
I am always hungry
I love love love Taylor Swift
Gas prices are ridiculous
I love halloween, thanksgiving, and christmas and here it comes!
I learned that life is anything but simple
That I can have a positive impact on someone else
Also learned that sometimes you have to admit that you are wrong
I have big decisions to make!


I'll have a longer post tonight!


over and out.


"Kind words are like honey--sweet to the soul and healthy for the body." Proverbs 16:24

No comments: