About Me

My photo
Boston, Massachusetts, United States
Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me... Anything can happen, child. Anything can be. Shel Silverstein

Saturday, April 23, 2011

10,000 Eggs and a Really Long Day

This is probably going to be an all-over-the-place post because I am more exhausted than I have been in a really really really long time. I woke up this morning at 5:00 A.M., yes that's five A.M. on a Saturday morning to go help out with an easter egg hunt put on by Habitat for Humanity in east Austin. It was so much fun watching all the kids pack their baskets full of eggs, sometimes more than once! There were 10,000 eggs!
 

 Then Ethan and I grabbed breakfast at Juan in a Million. It's an Austin favorite for breakfast tacos, and has even been on Man vs. Food! 

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_lwMmuDMOiUI/SSsoyuNuwTI/AAAAAAAAAgE/oEd2s6IH1rM/s400/CIMG0522.JPG 

 Then we went to a little music festival to support some friends who were playing, and I took a couple of pictures...

Kyle from Gatsby

Sophie from Gatsby

Greyson from Gatsby

Spencer of Dead Swagger

Go on facebook and support them by "liking" their pages!!! 

over and out.

No comments: