About Me

My photo
Boston, Massachusetts, United States
Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me... Anything can happen, child. Anything can be. Shel Silverstein

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Whining.

Okay, so I am going to complain a little bit. I know, I know that I am supposed to be thankful for my education. And I am, I promise. But why, why must we cram the most important projects, essays, and tests of the entire semester into the last two weeks of class? My professors are all trying to do us a favor, giving us our finals before finals week, but the problem is that ALL of them are doing it. Therefore, instead of a lengthy two week finals period, its going to be crammed into two DAYs next week. Woohoo.

This Thursday: French Test
Next Tuesday: Business Speech final, Research policy paper, Art history quiz
Next Thursday: ANOTHER French Test, Art History project, Social Issues final

Sometime in the next week: French Oral, and Art History Final

I am sure that next Friday, I will be thankful to be done. But as of right now..... :(

I'll be needing this:

1 Peter 5:7

 Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you. 

over and out.

No comments: